- Efficiency – in terms of efficiency, the tool is superb. It creates its own DOM that is virtual. With the help of such, you can get the best support too. You will not have to go for the normal DOM manner, that is very much expensive. Instead, the operation is made on the client side.
- Debug – If you install the chrome extension of React JS, you will find the easiest way to debug the applications. There the virtual DOM of the library comes into action, making the work much easier for you.
Cons of React
- React is only used as a layer for viewing. There is no other use of the same. That is why it is still less preferred among many IT professionals, although there are some awesome features in it.
- You cannot fit the system into a traditional one like Rails. In case you are willing to do the same, there will be need of some accessory settings.
- The program is not preferred for the beginners at all. There are different accessibility of the program, which are treated to be very much complex for the operation access.
Why to use?
For the developers and not the beginners, this is a great tool for the support. The essential three things to be considered here are as follows:
- Excellent work flow of the system makes it unique for the group members. Thus check that out and apply the same in a different way.
- The code used in the interface is perfectly readable and can be maintained as well. Learn more from React Js Course In Hyderabad. This is a great advantage for all the users, especially the specialists.
- The experienced developers do like this library, since that gives the best service to them, while working with codes.